I was mostly working, but when I had some down time I tried to do something enjoyable...and walking to FedEx Kinko's to pick up $800 worth of print out's doesn't count.
I took a walk through the Flagship (original) Neiman Marcus store downtown. I quickly realized that I couldn't afford anything in the store and got out as fast as I could.
I loved these Sparkly Tom's shoes that are NM-exclusive. They make the kinda ugly slash kinda cute shoes better and I love sequins. I could see myself wearing the grey one's in the spring with boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt.
Pretty sparkly mirrors that were hanging from the ceiling by the escalators. The store was 7 stories tall, I believe.
A peek inside the NM Bridal Salon. I was too chicken to go inside.
Another peek in. I know a few ladies who would love to go in this place, and it's a good idea I'd never discovered it before my wedding. Dad would have not been pleased.
After my browsing session, I ate lunch at NM Cafe. It was OK but call my crazy, I've had better lunches at Nordstrom Cafe. Then I went back to work.
I was also able to have a nice dinner at Dallas Fish Market with a co-worker. Very delicious food and drinks. I ordered the scallops and they were as big as my fist (sorry, no pictures). I also highly recommend the Pear Thai drink. All kinds of fuzzy and fizzy delicousness.
Work days away from home in 2011: 4, only to grow with NYC next week.
xx




No comments:
Post a Comment